There are many reasons people choose to avoid regular real estate agencies. First and foremost of course being the significant costs that come with their services. Private home sales also place you firmly in charge of the sales process. A very positive thing considering it is your home being sold!
At FiSBO we make it easy to list private houses for sale throughout Australia. Our website is associated with some of the most popular real-estate websites in the country. This allows us to offer affordable packages for posting houses for private sale across all these sites, maximising your advertising impact. Getting your DIY house sales message out across multiple channels has never been easier – or cheaper!
All the private house sales made through FiSBO have no commission costs. This means the one off upfront cost is all you have to pay. For this you receive: your listings, assistance with negotiation, professional advice from a real estate agent, solicitor services and of course direct communication with any buyers.
While private property sales might seem intimidating at first, the guidance and expert advice you receive throughout makes it quite a painless process.
If you are interested in learning more about how the how listing houses for private sale works on FiSBO, then simply watch our great instructional video or visit the FAQ page.
- List on RealEstate.com.au and other websites
- Free Brochure tools and templates
- RealEstate.com.au upgrades*
- Professional photography and floor plans*
- Four sign board options*
- RealPrivate.com.au has helped sell almost 2000 properties privately. This can be verified independently here; www.realestate.com.au
- Direct email and telephone buyer enquiries* straight from RealEstate.com.au
- Update photos
- Advertise open for inspection times
- Change price / description
- Create brochures
- This is absolutely the cheapest way to list privately on RealEstate.com.au
- Our services are completely commission free – there is nothing to pay upon the sale of your property
What does it cost?
- List privately on www.RealEstate.com.au and up to 10 other sites with RealPrivate.com.au for just $149 until sold,
- Unlimited changes and updates, load up to 35 photos all at no additional cost,
- No commissions or selling fees when you sell.
- List privately on www.RealEstate.com.au and up to 10 other sites with RealPrivate.com.au for just $49 until rented,
- Free lease agreements, condition reporting stationary and rental application forms from our partner site – www.rentingout.com.au
- Access to the National Tenancy Database for $25 per report.
Frequently asked questions
OwnerOnline is a discount product offered by RealPrivate.com.au specifically for Owners who want to sell or lease their properties but require very little assistance in the process. We provide all the tools you’ll need for this – as a DIY product, we assist with the advertising and leave the rest to you!
OwnerOnline does not have any sales or support staff. Our listing process is completely online and self explanatory. You can upgrade to RealPrivate.com.au if you require assistance in loading your property on the phone numbers provided on their websites but you can only list with the discounted prices here at OwnerOnline.com.au. You will not be asked to pay until after you’ve loaded your property and are comfortable with our technology, which is really simply by the way. It’s designed to simply cut and paste your existing ad and is specifically mobile friendly.
Most definitely, when you process your order with OwnerOnline.com.au you’ll be directed to RealPrivate.com.au to set up your property listing – and here you’ll be able to nominate if you’d like it to publish to realestate.com.au as a rental listing or as a property for sale. Or, if you’d like to publish but as for sale and for rent – we can do that too.
The most expensive element to any business is the human cost. By making OwnerOnline.com.au an entirely “DIY” product without tech support we’ve slashed this expense. As you’ve already listed your property for sale or for lease privately on other Australian websites – most of work to put together your advertisement is done. We’ve passed these savings back to you.
You sure can, you can edit your listing by logging into your account here http://owneronline.realprivate.com.au/ and clicking on “Edit Details”, or for and open for inspection click on “Open Times”. Once your property is sold or rented – simply click “Cancel” and your ad will be removed.
If you’ve misplaced your username and password, these can be requested by clicking on “forgot password” here; http://owneronline.realprivate.com.au/
Listing with OwnerOnline.com.au is easy – simply click on “list now” on this page to start loading your property details. Once you’ve made the payment for your selected package and completed our required listing documents (ownership and identity verification and authorities to market for RealPrivate.com.au) your property will be activated on RealEstate.com.au. You will also be issued with a username and password for the Owner Online listings portal where you can manage your listing online.
Your property will be listed once RealPrivate receives and verifies the following information;
1. Complete property details including Headline, Description, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Car accommodation and Price – and for rental properties Availability Date,
2. At least one photograph of the property,
3. Payment for your listings,
5. Completed Ownership confirmation including Photographic Identification and a Rates Notice or other proof of ownership or purchase – you can complete this item by logging into your account and clicking on Ownership.
Once all these items are received your listing will be audited and approved by one of our staff. Our commitment to you is that all complete applications to list received by 4pm on a business day and in accordance with 13.3 of our terms and conditions will be assessed and published that same business day. Applications received outside business hours will be processed the following business day. By submitting a request to list your property with RealPrivate, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
What our clients say
I hesitated listing with OwnerOnline.com.au as I had never heard of them before, but we are so glade we did! The customer service was really great and it was so easy to manage the rental listing myself. I will absolutely recommend OwnerOnline.com.au to anyone wanting to advertise their property themselves.
T Maiden, SCARBOROUGH WA 6019
This has been a fantastic way to get my property competing with other real estate ads so I could get it leased. Have been able to lease two properties from this site. Very impressed with responses and ease of managing the process.
J Mundy, GOOLWA SA 5214
OwnerOnline.com.au provides an excellent resource and service by providing private landlord access to realestate.com.au and domain.com.au resources. I quickly received a very large number of responses from prospective tenants, supported by a high quality application process (I didn’t expect this so was surprised to receive fully supported applications). Excellent value for money and highly recommended.
S Huckstepp, SMITHFIELD SA 5114
I’ve listed my properties with OO on a couple of occasions, the experience has been excellent every time and I will continue to use this service for all of my property marketing needs.
X Begbie, SURFERS PARADISE QLD 4217